Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kids Who Cuss and Kids Who Doesn't

I am so pissed I can't post a picture of this because it would have kid's names all over it and I could get in serious trouble for that. I'll have to just explain the story and describe this note.

So, one thing about me is that I LOVE the snitches! I have a few goodie goodie kids that love to spill all the beans to me about everyone and everything that happens on the bus, bathroom, etc. I should be more mature but I totally encourage it and I'm like "what else did they say?! PULL UP A CHAIR!!!"

One of my favorite snitches is this super smart boy and he will pass off these notes to me that are hilarious, because he's so serious! Today his note was a t-chart (I taught them t-charts!) and one column was titled "kids who cuss" and the other column was titled "doesn't." When he handed the note he looked at me with a serious face and said, "this will surprise you."

The "doesn't" column was short and not surprising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment