Thursday, February 13, 2014

Farewell Poem - This is the End

"I really thank you for hearing what I had to say. The day I wrote this I started crying, but I really want to start all this over today. Well, I wrote you a poem that is wonderful."





How could they expel a kid like this and keep all the annoying ones?! I mean, I love them all, but some of them test my limits. You know those adults you can't stand? Yeah, they weren't any cuter when they were 12.

But this girl... THIS GIRL is very special to me. Her dad just died and someone said to her, "your daddy shot himself because you don't know how to read." But did that kid get expelled? Now, I don't know if her dad actually killed himself or if he was shot, but she said it was a gun.

Here's her poem and it is wonderful.

"Tears falling from my eyes,
as the sun rise,
[teacher] is smarter than a bell
Hello Kitty is her type
but she also likes to write
2+2 is 4 
as I shut the door
this is the end."



















No comments:

Post a Comment